Improvements/Features since 6.56 include:
- Watch Lists can now make use of our Internet Search service to grab stuff off of Usenet as soon as it shows up
- All SSL connections are now TLS 1.0 instead of SSLv3. Drops back to SSL if the news server doesn't support TLS
- Now supports CouchPotato, SickBeard, SickRage and Sonarr. Go under the Options menu and look for "Remote NZB Source Settings".
- New Servers tab layout. Lists each of your servers and allows you to expand any of them to monitor individual conntection activity.
- Simplified Filter Configuration Screen.
- Download List and Files List now perform a paged loading. It does not load the entire list from the DB, only what is needed to display.
- Improved AutoPAR functionality, better repair capabilities.
The Watch Lists, new Filter Dialog, and Remote NZB setup are documented on the Newsbin 6.60 New Features Help Page
This is a free upgrade for all registered users since version 4.0 (i.e. March 2002 or so).