WARNING - Purchasing credits !!!

Technical Support for Astraweb. Moderated by a real live Astraweb representative.

Moderator: stevef

WARNING - Purchasing credits !!!

Postby kidknicky » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:56 pm

On August 8th, I purchased credits from Astraweb online.
I was re-directed, made the purchased, then re-directed again to a new user registration.
This was weird because I had already logged in to make my purchase. I also failed to record my
transaction number. I did email support to give them all the information I could, including my user
name, email address, date and time. I have been charged for the credits, but still have not received them.

Fearing a possible hijack, I cancelled my card and tried to reverse the charge.
(this is not possibly with a cancelled card). I have now sent a second email with this information again.

This is just a heads up for account holders that may also be looking at topping up their credits.
Honestly, I hope they find them, but in todays world, you have to fear the worst.

Regards,
HJD
kidknicky
n00b
n00b

Re: WARNING - Purchasing credits !!!

Postby kidknicky » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:59 pm

UPDATE !!!

Astraweb was able to find my purchase! Thank you!

This was not a hijack. I would still like to know what happened or what I may have did wrong.
Having made several previous purchases, the process on this one was very disconcerting.

I would like to see Astraweb improve on the purchase process. Hopefully next time, I will
have time to record my purchase information.

HJD
kidknicky
n00b
n00b

Return to Astraweb