This is the place for people switching to Newsbin from other newsreaders, or for people evaluating Newsbin who are already experienced Usenet users. If your old newsreader had a feature you liked that Newsbin doesn't, tell us about it.
- No discussion of specific content found on Usenet.
- Be nice to others. Trolls and Flamers will be banned at our discretion
- No advertising for other newsreaders, products, or services.
i'm wondering how i can control the amount of headers to download. also is there a place where i can see the que of downloads and delete or move the download up or down from the que?
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:56 pm
Registered Newsbin User since: 11/28/12
1 - In the lower 1/2 of the program, is a window called "Downloads" it contains the list of current downloads and you can change the order there too.
2 - "Download Age" is what's used the first time you visit a group. It's in days. You can reset a group to use download age again by right clicking it "Post Storage/Use Download Age".
- Eternal n00b
- Posts: 41943
- Joined: Sat May 19, 2001 12:41 am
- Location: Virginia, US
Registered Newsbin User since: 10/24/97
Return to Immigrants from other Newsreaders
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest