Profile filters not filtering

Technical support and discussion of Newsbin Version 6 series.

Profile filters not filtering

Postby Cheech » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:59 pm

This may just be an issue with me not knowing how to use profiles, but I assigned a minimum file size to a profile, enabled filtering, selected the profile from drop down box and.... nothing. If I put the minimum size in directly on the toolbar, it filters as desired.
Cheech
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Profile filters not filtering

Postby Quade » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:17 pm

Sadly, I've reproduced this I think. Keep in mind though that small files like PAR/NFO/SFV files can bypass the size filter. It looks like it's mis-interpreting the size that's being set. It's filtering, just not the values you set.

I'll check it out, thanks.
Quade
Eternal n00b
Eternal n00b

Registered Newsbin User since: 10/24/97

Re: Profile filters not filtering

Postby Cheech » Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:38 pm

I've downloaded the latest version, and it appears to be working as you described. Can you tell me why the profile will exclude the smaller files you mentioned before, but the toolbar filter will not?

I saw that you could setup an auto download for a group, I was hoping to build a filter for a specific show and have it download that automatically, but I'm not sure how I should be setting up my filter (as in, do I add only rar's into the regex, or exclude everything else, but then whats required for autopar/rar to work?). A show only collections tick-box might be helpful.
Cheech
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Return to V6 Technical Support