NBP6.11 - A few questions.

Technical support and discussion of Newsbin Version 6 series.

NBP6.11 - A few questions.

Postby vyvx » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:15 am

Hi,

I have a few questions.

1) Can someone explain or send me a link that explains what all the icons in the Download Descriptions column of the Download List mean ( ie the blue circle with a green tick, blue circle with white tick, star, picture of a document )
2) Is there any way to show more useful statistics when downloading like the speed of each individual download and the percentage complete?
3) Whats the best way to know WHAT is downloading.
4) When downloading is there any way to group all the files in the download list by the NZB that describes them.
5) For multi part collections from a NZB is there a way to group all the items into one line, like what the searches return on binsearch.info?
6) Any way to go offline/online without setting each server as Active/Disabled?

Thanks!
vyvx
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Registered Newsbin User since: 11/01/11

Re: NBP6.11 - A few questions.

Postby Quade » Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:51 am

1,2,3 Download list. I mean, can't you see what's downloading and the current progress?

4 - No but, they get added in order. If you tell NZB mode to use the NZB filename as part of the path, you can tell from the path.

5 - No. Once they end up in the download list, they're indistinguishable from any other source of downloads, search, headers or NZB.

6 - You can always just hit the pause button. There is no offline/online mode. I don't see much point to it. Pause seems to do all that.
Quade
Eternal n00b
Eternal n00b

Registered Newsbin User since: 10/24/97

Return to V6 Technical Support