Drunkenslug downloads both failed and successful?

Technical support and discussion of Newsbin Version 6 series.

Drunkenslug downloads both failed and successful?

Postby tacomaguy20 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:56 pm

First off, I'm running version 6.81 build 5080. Anytime I download a show from Drunkenslug, Newsbin Pro displays both that the show failed (Error: File retry count exceeded) under the failed files tab and it shows the file downloaded and the path under the files list tab. The files have all downloaded correctly so it is giving a false failure error. This wouldn't be a problem except for the fact that I am using Sonarr to automate some downloads and it doesn't realize the shows from Drunkenslug are completing because of that error. Just wondering if this is a known issue having something to do with the way Drunkenslug obfuscates the files? I've stopped using that indexer as a way to curb the repeated download problem but thought I'd bring it to your attention.
tacomaguy20
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Drunkenslug downloads both failed and successful?

Postby depredador » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:42 am

I get the same thing. Very confusing and annoying.
depredador
Active Participant
Active Participant

Registered Newsbin User since: 09/25/08

Re: Drunkenslug downloads both failed and successful?

Postby Quade » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:58 pm

Are these files missing PAR files? I could imagine this happening if you have a PAR set but none of the repair pars are also there. So if you only have one PAR file and none of the repair PAR files, I could see this happening.

You can email me some of these NZB's. You should be able to find them in the NZB's folder in the data folder.
Quade
Eternal n00b
Eternal n00b

Registered Newsbin User since: 10/24/97

Return to V6 Technical Support