Version 6.60 Beta 14 Available...

This is the place to help test and discuss Version 6 Beta releases.

Re: Version 6.60 Beta 14 Available...

Postby Maelstroem » Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:19 pm

Initially that didn't work, so deleted those few posts NB had already downloaded and did the Set Age again on the group, downloaded latest headers and the post now shows and is complete (which for AW is nothing short of miraculous), plus some other new posts appeared that weren't mine and cross checking with Agent it's now got all the new headers. Will that 'cure' the problem and can I set the download age back to 30 as it was originally?
Maelstroem
Seasoned User
Seasoned User

Registered Newsbin User since: 05/03/03

Postby Quade » Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:15 pm

Will that 'cure' the problem and can I set the download age back to 30 as it was originally?

I'm assuming one time fix.

This setting is only used when you add new groups or a new server so, it doesn't really matter what it's set to normally. I just check mine to make sure it's reasonable when I add a new group. I don't always want all of the headers.
Quade
Eternal n00b
Eternal n00b

Registered Newsbin User since: 10/24/97

Postby Maelstroem » Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:26 pm

I rarely add new groups, mainly use NZB's so might just leave it! I've just posted something and pulled headers and the post is showing so it's finding new posts again. Acid test will be to do a part post, pull headers and check they are complete then complete the post and pull headers again to see if it finds the rest of the post.
Maelstroem
Seasoned User
Seasoned User

Registered Newsbin User since: 05/03/03

Previous

Return to Newsbin Version 6 Beta Support