We do need a broader audience to run 6.72 to make sure we didn't introduce any new issues. Here is a list of issues that have been addressed since the final 6.71 release:
- Fixed the "Send PARS to Wish List" feature.
- Made change to stop retrying download of posts that are giving all error number 430. Sign that it was removed due to a DMCA takedown request.
- Fixed issue where files that already exist on disk and are pulled in from a partial download were not getting deleted when cleanup happens.
- Made change where retries will not be attempted if there are no assembled files yet.
- Fixed issue where files were assembling prematurely. Happens even with no pars.
- Fixed issue where Servers tab would wrap at 4 TB.
- Removed extra columns from servers tab that weren't hooked up.
- Fixed issue when using the Update icon, was downloading headers from all groups in the groups list, not just enabled groups.
- Discovered a key exchange protocol for SSL that we weren't supporting. It is now supported.
- Fixed issue where Newsbin can hang downloading small rar files.
The download link is on the Newsbin Beta Page. Any questions, comments, or bug reports can be made by replying to this thread or by using the Technical Support Contact Form.