- Made change to Sonarr integration when reporting status, now only reports one line per NZB representing the largest files.
- Added DNS caching as emergency backup for normal name resolution. If resolve fails, the cache is consulted.
- Fixed issue using Ctrl-R on posts with obscured subjects.
- Modified filename mode to strip any formatting chars off the begin and end of the cleaned subject.
- Made changes to AutoPAR to make sure PAR files are assigned to files if they are added to the download list later.
- Made change to make sure "Storage Age" doesn't apply to NZB files. Should only apply to header storage.
The download link is on the Newsbin Beta Page. If you find any issues, please reply to this thread or use our Technical Support Contact Form.