Add/Renew Product or Subscription

There is no such thing as a stupid question here as long as it pertains to using NewsBin. Newbies feel free to get help getting started or asking questions that may be obvious. Regular users are asked to be gentle. :-)

Moderators: Quade, dexter

Add/Renew Product or Subscription

Postby bud788 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:34 pm

Ok i give in how do i renew my subscription ?

Cheers
bud788
n00b
n00b

Registered Newsbin User since: 07/07/13

Re: Add/Renew Product or Subscription

Postby bud788 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:59 pm

Sorted :lol:
bud788
n00b
n00b

Registered Newsbin User since: 07/07/13

Re: Add/Renew Product or Subscription

Postby dexter » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:27 pm

Glad you got it figured out but for others who may come across this, I'll go ahead an answer anyways.

Two out of our three subscription types are auto-renew so you normally don't need to do anything unless your credit card is about to expire.

If you have the one year subscription that does not auto-renew, here is the procedure:

1) From within Newsbin (Version 6.60 or higher), click the Help menu item and select "Search Control Panel"
- This will launch your web browser and log you directly in to your control panel account
2) Look under the "Newsbin Product" heading and click on the "Select Product" text in the dropdown
3) Select the tier of service you want
4) Select a payment option, either PayPal or Credit Card directly through our site
5) Click the "Order" button then follow the payment instructions.

Search subscription are tied to your key so once the order is complete, searches will be available immediately.
dexter
Site Admin
Site Admin

Registered Newsbin User since: 10/24/97

Return to Newbie Forum