restore previously open tabs on start-up

There is no such thing as a stupid question here as long as it pertains to using NewsBin. Newbies feel free to get help getting started or asking questions that may be obvious. Regular users are asked to be gentle. :-)

Moderators: Quade, dexter

restore previously open tabs on start-up

Postby anneburleigh » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:23 pm

I did a handful of searches and couldn't find anything on this topic, so I hope I'm not duplicating an already-answered question. I'm wondering if there's a way to get Newsbin to remember the various group tabs I've opened so that they're automatically opened the next time the program starts. I have a handful of groups and watch topics that I like to keep open in tab format, but I have to re-open them every time I restart Newsbin. It's obviously not the end of the world, but if I'm missing some time-saving thing I'd like to know about it. :-)

And on different note, is there a way to make the error popup window into a tab so that it doesn't keep dragging focus away from other things I'm working on? I don't want it to go away entirely, because I do like to periodically check and see what's been going on with my downloads, but it's a little intrusive as it is now.

TIA!
anneburleigh
n00b
n00b

Registered Newsbin User since: 01/13/17

Return to Newbie Forum