per default -Load from nzb with bypassing Filters

There is no such thing as a stupid question here as long as it pertains to using NewsBin. Newbies feel free to get help getting started or asking questions that may be obvious. Regular users are asked to be gentle. :-)

Moderators: Quade, dexter

per default -Load from nzb with bypassing Filters

Postby RankoSaotome » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:26 pm

Hello.
Normally I let NBP run 24/7 automatically to get everything in some groups.
Some times I think something is missing (or I did accidently delete it). So I get *.nzb files (for the posted stuff of several days around the missing part to get everything again) and doubleclick them to insert in NBP.
Well here is my problem: Since NBP was waiting idle and had nothing to do, it starts the nzb immediately. But it does apply the filters and the download is gone before I can even reach a pause or the 'bypass filter' buttons.
Is there an option to insert NZB Files with doubleclick and let them pause 5-10 Seconds or so before NBP tries to download from a Newsserver?

btw: the last beta Version ist great. The removal of the remaining PAR downloads works fine with me and helps keeping the download list clean.
(NBP 6.90 B10 build 4981)
Please excuse my typos. I am not native english speaking.
= = = =
System: AMD FX8350 (8core @4GHz), 32GB DDR3, some SSD and some HDD, Win7 64bits
RankoSaotome
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: per default -Load from nzb with bypassing Filters

Postby Quade » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:21 am

I get what you're saying. One thing you can do right now is to tell Newsbin not to download double-clicked NZB's but to display them instead, then you can add the loaded NZB's with "bypass filters". It's in the NZB options.

I wrote a note to consider adding this to the NZB options.
Quade
Eternal n00b
Eternal n00b

Registered Newsbin User since: 10/24/97

Return to Newbie Forum