Here's a small preview of what you can expect:
- Re-designed GUI with dockable menu bar and tabs.
- GUI supports selection of different themes.
- Ability to assign custom shortcuts.
- Full unicode support.
- Merged the AutoPAR tab with the Download list.
- Improved autopar processing to handle a higher percentage of rar/par sets.
- Items in Download list are collapsed and can be expanded to see progress of individual files in a rar/par set.
- Improved performance of download/repair/unrar process (clocked at close to 1gbps with SSD drives running a local server)
Things we want to do before beta:
- Re-design how headers are stored and loaded to allow significantly faster load times
- Re-design speed limit function to handle >20mpbs limit.
- Find some pretty icons to go with the new GUI.
We don't have a target for a release date but I think it's safe to say we'll start the public beta before the end of the year.