Error Code Question

There is no such thing as a stupid question here as long as it pertains to using NewsBin. Newbies feel free to get help getting started or asking questions that may be obvious. Regular users are asked to be gentle. :-)

Moderators: Quade, dexter

Error Code Question

Postby danrobin » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:47 pm

I'm getting this error code [07/21 22:00:18] ERROR Download List Insert Failed: Download Headers: Astraweb EU - a.b.something in another
[07/21 22:00:18] ERROR Download List Insert Failed: Download Headers: Newshosting US - a.b.something in another
What does this mean? I just started using two server sites. Should i not d/l headers from one of the site servers?
Danrobin
danrobin
Seasoned User
Seasoned User

Registered Newsbin User since: 01/09/06

Re: Error Code Question

Postby dexter » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:01 pm

This means Newsbin was unable to write to the header database. It could either be due to a corrupted database file or the permissions to the Newsbin Data Folder are not allowing write access to Newsbin. Did anything change with your system since this was last working other than you adding another server?
dexter
Site Admin
Site Admin

Registered Newsbin User since: 10/24/97

Postby danrobin » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:10 pm

Well I had it going for a bit and It started back with the error again. I was stuck in some kind of a loop d/ling headers for a group to many at one time i got out of that and then it started back again. I'm at a loss at what i have done here.
Danrobin
danrobin
Seasoned User
Seasoned User

Postby danrobin » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:15 pm

I have figured it out. I had installed two new drives and i had to use a controller card for them because I ran out of SATA slots on the board. And for some reason they kept saying they were not allocated. But all working just fine as far as copying and deleting files. So what I did was put that drive in one of SATA slots motherboard and all is working just fine. d/l speed ok everything ok. The card I got was a Vantec controller card. I am going to look in it more to see why it was causing so much trouble.
Danrobin
danrobin
Seasoned User
Seasoned User

Return to Newbie Forum