How many people develop newsbin?

General NewsBin and Usenet related discussions. Make recommendations for additional specific discussion groups.

Moderators: Quade, dexter

How many people develop newsbin?

Postby mednzb » Fri Apr 28, 2023 3:15 pm

I was just wondering how many people are developing newsbin I have used it since 2005 is newsbin a one man show "quade"? I have used newsbin pro for over 15+ years and if quade is the only one working eventually he will probably get burned out and want to move on or is quade not even a single person.
mednzb
Seasoned User
Seasoned User

Registered Newsbin User since: 08/05/05

Re: How many people develop newsbin?

Postby Quade » Sat Apr 29, 2023 5:18 pm

Just me. Dex handles the web site and search.

I started back when Windows 3 was the newest version of Windows. It didn't even include internet support. You had to add it after the fact.

I work on it most every day. Been making big changes trying to get UnRAR working faster.
Quade
Eternal n00b
Eternal n00b

Registered Newsbin User since: 10/24/97

Re: How many people develop newsbin?

Postby mednzb » Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:44 am

Quade wrote:Just me. Dex handles the web site and search.

I started back when Windows 3 was the newest version of Windows. It didn't even include internet support. You had to add it after the fact.

I work on it most every day. Been making big changes trying to get UnRAR working faster.

You must enjoy what you are doing well thanks for the great product. I have tried other readers and I always come back to newsbin I hope you keep at it for many more years!
mednzb
Seasoned User
Seasoned User

Registered Newsbin User since: 08/05/05

Return to General Discussion