It waits until NewsBin is not downloading anything, and then begins a countdown to the specified action (Shut Down/Hibernate/Sleep/Log Off). During the countdown, the program's window is always on top of other windows, no 'surprise Shut Downs.' Image link not allowed for unregistered users This program doesn't create any registry entries or files, doesn't access the internet, etc.
If you would like to change the default behavior, you can do so via command line arguments:
- /xx - number of minutes to wait
- /shutdown - Shut Down
- /hibernate - Hibernate
- /standby - Stand By/Sleep
- /sleep - Stand By/Sleep
- /logoff - Log Off
- /force - 'Force if needed' checked
- /tray - Immediately go to the system tray
- /startnb - If NewsBin is not already open, open it.
NewsBin Shut Down first looks for nbpro.exe in the same directory it's in.
If it's not there, it runs the NewsBin that's associated with the .nzb extension
- /activate - Immediately go to 'activated' mode
"C:\NewsBinShutDown\NewsBinShutDown.exe" /15 /logoff
"C:\NewsBinShutDown\NewsBinShutDown.exe" /force /tray /startnb /activate
Enjoy! comments/bugs etc welcome Image link not allowed for unregistered users